Tuesday, February 14, 2006

All in Seven???

Since last two weeks I've taken solace in that phrase: "I'm just too busy." So now it’s time for new post. And this is what Jaguu wants me to do………(I am glad, because no need to think more about what to write today hahaha)

7 things to do before I die: why only7? Too much to do,isn't it? :)
1. Make a nice collection of books
2. Own a small home (a second one) at sea side.
3. Go on all the trips I want to go on with my loved ones.
4. Perform an Anonymous Favor
5. Learn to play violin
6. Write the book
7. Start a business.

7 things I can't do:
1. Ride an elephant (funny? But true, am scared but Bittu did that!)
2. Singing in front of others. (Yeah! Am a bathroom singer!)
3. Say bad words.
4. Stop worrying about the things which I can’t change.
5. Entertain a real flirting person.
6. Driving in Kuwait (I don’t wanna die so early becoz of somebody’s fault hahahha)
7. Walking with high heels (Do I really need to try?)

7 things I always say:
1. Eeshwaraaa /Oh My Gosh!
2. What’s up?
3. Hmmm....
4. Did u listen that one before?
5. Macroni (to kids)
6. Adi….aa :)
7. Later….

7 books I have loved:
1. Ntuppuppaarkkoraanendaarnnu – Basheer (Malayalam)
2. Vikramaditya Kathakal (Malayalam) - Don't remember Author as I read that from my grandfather's collection when I was just 10
3. Dar se bichudi (Hindi) – Krishna sobati
4. Maila Aanchal (Hindi) – Faneeshwar nath Renu
5. Tell Me your dreams – Sidney Sheldon
6. Sherlock Holmes - Arthur Conan Doyle
7. Watching the English - Kate Fox

7 movies I love to watch over and over:

1. Dhoom
2. Dil Chahta Hai
3. Kanmadam
4. Kilukkam
5. Nadodikkatu
6. The Lion King
7. The School of Rock

7 things I get attracted to:
1. Babies
2. Nice fragrance
3. Chocolate
4. Beach
5. Good Music
6. Good dressing sense
7. Dazzling Cars

7 people I want to tag:
Now this is what I should mention as 8th Thing I can’t do!!!!
good excuse? eh? You guys tagged by this already so I have no choice!
Later......... :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Lost in trance... said...

'Adi…'

oh u bet !!! :)

12:19 PM  
Blogger J N said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:44 AM  
Blogger J N said...

:)

Lovely answers & nice way to avoid blogging regularly by doing tags... :P

Hope U .. Bittu & Bittu's dad are having a lovely weekend!! Peace!!

Jagu

www.rumbling.net

10:13 AM  
Blogger Bittu's Mamma said...

Lost in trance: you knows me better:)

Jagu: Thanks..Oops you got it? :)
Yes sir, it was a lovely weekend and I should change my name as Bittu & Pavi's mamma, yeah the 6 month old cutest addition to our family:)

10:51 PM  
Blogger Kusum Rohra said...

hhmm so even u want to learn the violin... isnt there something absolutely romantically mystical abt the violin... thanks for dropping by at my blog. I have to rush now but will come back and hang around to read more about bittu. will you please tell him that girls are already falling for him :)

Give him a nice kiss from me.

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home