Saturday, February 25, 2006

Milestone!

I was so nervous to see him like that because I knew something is bothering him and he wants to tell me. He's been a bit fussy the past few days. He never behaves like this. Since last 2 nights he didn’t sleep well…He left his meal in half way. When I tried to talk he didn’t smile like he used to do. He was so irritated yesterday and tried to bite my hand in anger….God!
I felt like something is really wrong… And I should check it……
I tried to find the reason behind his irritation.
And I was so happy to find that reason ,Wohoooooo!
Little First tooth pushing through the gum line, !!!!
Yes, my 6 month old cutie pie is getting is first tooth, the first two on the bottom.
The drooling days and sleepless nights may continue for a while,
But seeing or feeling that first pearly white is always a nice surprise.Isn't it?

4 Comments:

Blogger KJ said...

cho chweetttt.....

give him dentonics, it helps to soothe the irritation.

lots of hugs to lil bittu...

:-))

KJ

1:18 AM  
Blogger Bittu's Mamma said...

KJ:Thanks,I will try that.
Now he starts crying if somebody takes his teether haha.
Nice to see you here...:)

5:38 AM  
Blogger J N said...

:)

No updates.....Guess Bittu's Mamma has her hands full with her work , Bittu & Paavi!! Hope everything is fine with you & family.:)

Jaguu

www.rumbling.net

9:51 PM  
Blogger Bittu's Mamma said...

Jaguu,

Present Sir!Update is ready.
yes I was lost in a pyramid of files :)

6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home