Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Is it my Day?

He says I need to change my hair style.
And he wants me to look younger!! May be that’s what he mean when he says I want you to look like that girl with 2 ponytails!
And he says ‘oh you smell nice’ when I try a new perfume…….
And he says “ohh it’s nice / don’t wear it”, when I wear a new dress
I am extremely worried for the girl who goanna come to his life one day!
After all I am the mother of this 4 a half year old little critic. :)

Pavi just find out the fun of scrolling so doesn’t really matter its 3’O clock in the morning, he wake ups and start scrolling on bed. And what a luck! I wake up every time just to find that he is near my feet, Gosh! One more move and he will be hitting the floor, touchwood! I started putting the spare mattress on floor. Better to be safe than sorry, as the saying goes.

I know when teething begins, all manner of things are put into the mouth, germs and all doesn’t matter how much we care. Whatever the reason, diarrhea is a painful thing for the babies. It resulted in diaper rash for Pavi which was really worst yesterday. The private hospitals closed all ready that time so we took him to clinic. I was expecting the same drama of not caring but the doctor was really nice; he listened everything with patience and checked him well. (Usually they don’t do that). And while leaving he asked me what’s the meaning of “Bravit” (as Arabs pronounce ‘Pravit’). I said “Hero’ and he said ‘oh he really looks like hero’. Pavi smiled like he understood everything :)

We went to bed at 12 and I thought he goanna cry all night because of pain but didn’t may be because of the medicines he slept good and poor baby was sleeping on his tummy all night as his back was hurting because of the rash.5.30 in the morning he was flashing his smile to see bottle in my hand. My heart was so heavy to leave him this morning but it was necessary as the coworker was having day off and boss was supposed to go to visit camp so I needed to be here today :(

I called maid several times to check how he is now. D (my sis) told me he is better and she gave him medicine when she been home for lunch.
Thank god he is better now but the guilt feeling is killing me that where I am when he needs me? “I am not the perfect mother. I try hard though” sigh!
And somebody just remind me this morning it’s Woman’s day today, I was wondering is it?

7 Comments:

Blogger Lost in trance... said...

Every day is a woman's day! chin up!

1:11 PM  
Blogger Bittu's Mamma said...

yeah I can be happy again if I want, right?

10:16 PM  
Blogger KJ said...

women's day is liek any other normal day for wrking women like us, isnt't it?

ya, i can understand the guilt when we leave sick babies with someone else to look after. :-(( i have been thru it.

For pavi's rash try sebamed special healing cream. that is specially good for baby rash. dont keep the diaper 24x7 on, that is another best remedy. But then u must already b knowing all this naaa.

:-)

KJ

10:34 PM  
Blogger KJ said...

BTW, HAPPY HOLI

KJ

10:34 PM  
Blogger J N said...

:)

And You are more then welcome to join us with Bittu & Pavan.. just drive down to Mangaf... and follow the party music You wud hear ;).. Happy Holi....


Uncle J...a k a Jaguuu

www.rumbling.net

2:10 AM  
Blogger Bittu's Mamma said...

KJ :I second you!u can feel that I know.He is better now, yes I said Maid to leave him without diaper.
And I will try that sebamed lotion (I noramly use babylotion of it for him).
Well You know we are learning every day something new as a mom doesn't matter how many time.Thanks dear happy holi to you too

7:55 AM  
Blogger Bittu's Mamma said...

Jagu: Mangaf?you are in trouble man. You will find me shouting ur name now there hahaha u too invited for Pavi (pravit)'s choroonu friday morning at Abbasiya:)

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home