Sunday, March 19, 2006

It was Great!!

So here I am with the update about Ceremony!
Thursday night when I reach home me and hubby just rushed to arrange everything.
First we went to Take my medicine from new Homeo Doctor (yes am taking that so I can get rid of this sinus problem which killing me since last 2 months) then mandir and talked to Sai uncle about the arrangement. They were also feeling same like us as there was no enough time. Anyway at last he said just make dal and some 2-3 kinds of veg curry and they will make Rice and Payasam there. Just bring some fruits for prasadam.
And after the pooja , breakfast for everybody ,that they will arrange just we need to pay no need to worry about it.They said to reach there at 6.45 as the pooja goanna start at 7 and ceremony will be at 7.15.

Way back to home hubby asked about buying little ‘Dhoti’ for Pavi and I refused that by saying it’s already at home which I get from back home aiming this (for which I felt crazy later … it’s another story). Then we went to buy all the things that we needed for next day.


Hubby’s cousins were waiting at home thank God D (my sis) is here and she handled about their dinner matter before we reach home.We finished dinner, I arranged extra bed in front room for cousin no.1 and cousin no 2 left to sleep and meet us next morning as he was staying just 10 min walking distance from our home.
After finishing dinner , cleaning and all I thought to look for Pavi’s dhoti but then It was 12’ O clock so thot to do next day and set alarm to wake up at 4’O clock!

I wake up, after a shower rush to kitchen started cooking thing and D joined me after some time. In that time Hubby, Cousin no 1 took shower and hubby gave Bittu also a bath and ironed his clothes so I was free from that part. I took Pavi to give him a bath I was thinking he goanna cry as it was too early for him to take a bath but he didn’t made any trouble was happy though!

So finally thy all were ready and what I was doing? Searching for little dhoti and couldn’t find it! It was missing from the place where I kept it. My Gosh I was almost in tears as we couldn’t buy a new one as shops were closed. And after half an hour searching in all the possible places in my room I find it among my dress and the credit for it goes to my poor maid who rearrange everything and thought it was a scarf or something which belongs to me!Aaah!No need to say room looked like last samurai just been there.

So cousin no2 also reach home and they all were ready. D was in salwar suit, Hubby in Dhoti shirt, Bittu in shervani, Pavi in little dhoti and now Bittu's mamma got just 10 minutes to wear the most difficult and beautiful dress in world (yes Saree aur kya? )Dunno how but it came out well in first try and I was relieved (usually it takes for me at least 2-3 times) !!

So we were there and mandir was crowded already with people for Friday special pooja and some of our family friends. They started first pooja at 7 and after that hubby sat there and pavi was in his lap as tradition. Panditji brought the thali and huby feed first then me then others. Hubby put sweet rice in Pavi's mouth and there was a cute expression on his face :) Like oh so this is what u all eating everyday and not giving me hahaha.He was so happy and was looking so cute in little dhoti and everyone was all, “ooh, baby”!! He almost snatched glass from panditji’s hand to drink more water and everyone was laughing to see that. Bittu was having fun with the camera and he didn’t feed him, I tried 2-3 times (I asked him later why so and he replied so innocently that my hands will be dirty so I didn’t feed baby!Oh boy)
After 1 hour long pooja it finished and am glad that Pavi didn’t even shown any irritation with that.He was all curious to see this all first time and watching everything with wide opened eyes. They served breakfast and prasad after that we thanked everybody and left for home .


We were roaming all day, then had lunch at shahi tandoori ,watched a movie and went to city centre for shopping then toy market to buy a walker for Pavi, Dinner at Udupi (I was not supposed to eat non veg so they all preffered to go Udupi).Food was really nice and Bittu amazed me by eating well by himself:) After dinner we all were feeling so tiered and sleepy just wanted to reach home and hit bed! It was a nice day!Wished for one more like that soon :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Indu said...

hello bittu's mama,
just got ur blog somehow, interested to see another malayali kuwaiti..:) nice reading ur small incidents,blogging like a diary , right.. seems we r staying near .. Nice to meet u here

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home