Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Me sleepy....zzzzzzzzzzz......

Moi being so funny since last 2 days!
Day before yesterday I reached home, Bittu run towards me and Pavi was scrolling in his best effort by thinking he goanna be first to reach me, but poor baby couldn’t make it and Big B hugged me first so he just started his “oooooohhh “ and next moment he was on my lap. I spent half an hour with them playing, giggling and then one friend came to visit us after that dinner and cleaning, washing dishes and packing lunch for next day it was 11.30 when we went to bed. Around 3.30 I wake up suddenly and sat on the bed screaming where my baby is, where my baby is! Hubby wake ups listening my shouting and he shacked me and asked what happened I said again where is baby? And he said he is here beside you what’s wrong? I saw Pavi sleeping in a depth sleep. Oh boy, so it was a dream???I felt like he fell down from bed or missing or something like that (I can’t recall now). Hubby was smiling and he pulled my leg all day for that :)

Now last night when I wake up listening Pavi crying and had a look beside me it was shocking for me that he was not in his place and I thot ohh God he fell down from bed! But soon I noticed the voice was from next room and my hubby was not there also then I remember that when we went to sleep Pavi was not in the mood to sleep and kept playing as he already had a good sleep until 9”O clock. I tried for half an hour to make him asleep but he didn’t. I came home with a bad headache and temperature which was killing me. Supervisor is on R&R so moi the in charge of our section now, so there was no way for extra day off other than Friday and hubby knew that. I felt that am the luckiest wife in world when he said me he is goanna sleep with pavi in entry so I can have a good sleep. So they left room and soon I fall asleep.

I went to hallway to see hubby was in bathroom and pavi was lying in bed on the floor holding his bottle full of milk and crying to see nobody around. He smiled to see me and I brought him back to my room, Hubby came and he was smiling to see Pavi beside me again and asked me “hogayi neend?” :)

I know I will have sleepless nights for at least 1 more year but it worth! As a mother, no complains :)

7 Comments:

Blogger J N said...

:)

U, Thanu & KJ are being my guide on how to be a good Hubby to my wifey ( if & when that Happens )& Father to my Babies.( again dependent on the first If )..:) I hope u did get a great sleep over the weekend.. I sure did sleep for ages...now I have what my mom calls Pitham from sleeping too long!!!

Uncle J...aka Jaguu

www.rumbling.net

10:38 PM  
Blogger Bittu's Mamma said...

Uncle J...aka Jaguu,
that was so cute!And I beleive that you will be a best hubby & best father for sure. No doubt and no 'IF' either, OK?Yes, I had a good rest on my 'sleeping day'. And man that 'pitham'? it was the favourite term of my mom too:)

9:51 PM  
Blogger Kusum Rohra said...

hhhmm quite a challenging task it must be being a mother of cuties :)

*sigh* God knows when will i spend such sleepless nights :)

4:35 AM  
Blogger Bittu's Mamma said...

Kusum: yes it's a challenging task but as long as I know you will add fun in that too:) Gal, controlling the urgue to laugh is not always easy, specially while reading your comment ha ha
Nice to see you here :)

6:12 AM  
Blogger Kusum Rohra said...

Hey just read on Jagdish's blog that you are not well.

Here is a nice hug for you and hoping you get well soon :)

5:33 AM  
Blogger Bittu's Mamma said...

Kusum: that was so nice of you!!I am feeling much much better now:)And when I read that "I want a son who is absolute Torr-Phorr-ke rakhdenge types", I just felt to send Bittu to u for a visit right now hahahha
Thanks Girl!A big hug from me :)

7:15 AM  
Blogger Kusum Rohra said...

hhmm sure da, send him over, i would love to have him create ruckuss all around my house :)

4:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home