Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Supporting Character !!!!!!

If Bittu's mamma starts screaming to see superstar Rajnikant's face while surfing on tv chanels it's not because it's getting hot here in Kuwait and she needs to go to mental hospital!!
Then why?Lemme tell you the whole story :(

My supervisor is on R&R, co-worker went on emergency leave at same time, and another one is working just as part time employee so he will be here in evening only. So my manager thot to do a favor for me by sending a “supporting character” from other section for my help for the time being.

Aha what a help!!!I don’t need to set an alarm while sleeping like crazy on Friday morning, he will call me and the conversation goes like
SC: Hello, So you wake up?
Me: yes, tell me what’s up? (grrrrr you just did that, I was sleeping)
SC: I called to ask something.
Me: what happened?
SC: No, I was just asking BROWSE; REINDEX after that CLEAR ALL and then what?
Me: CLOSE ALL
SC: oh yeah Oh yeah I was thinking the same!
Me: Ask “A ‘(who is sitting near to you) or call somebody (V, K, S or M) from downstairs and ask if you got again anything like this Ok?
SC: OK ...bye
Me : Bye (mommyy.........)
He called me and spoiled my Friday morning sleep just to ask next “dBase command”!!!!!!!Ohh Boy

I spend all day deleting the pictures of all his relatives, close relatives, not very close relatives, friends, friend’s friend and roommate’s wife’s father’s and neighbor’s daughter and her family’s (I mean just think of each & every person he met in his life for a single moment) from my inbox. He just talks about a person and next moment he goanna send you the picture of that person!

I don’t need to watch those programs on TV for at least one year which showing funny scenes or famous dialogues (like tumhare paas kya hai? Mere paas maa hai) from Indian movies (yes, I said Indian not just mallu, becoz that includes Mallu, Tamil, Hindi and whatever he watches) as me listening all day those from him!! And I can see Mohan lal and Mammotty and specially Rajnikant's live show in my office without paying charge.

I tried my ‘headphone’, ‘being so busy with lots a work attitude’, and tried to frighten him by saying that ‘may be Manager is listening your high pitch voice from next door.’ But ‘Supporting Character’ is not scared for anything at all.

Mommy , I know it’s bad to talk about a person on his back and you never liked that but believe me, he is sitting in front of me while I am writing this, so hope you are not goanna be mad on me :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Kusum Rohra said...

hahahha, so you not back bitting, you are blog bitting about a person, I am sure your mom wont mind that :)

So how long is this cockroach-like-crazy-creature going to be supporting you?

2:21 AM  
Blogger J N said...

:))

Give me some supari??:P

I am glad you are feeling better Mate :)


Uncle J....aka Jagu

www.rumbling.net

2:54 AM  
Blogger Bittu's Mamma said...

Kusum:sahi hai she wont mind blog bitting haha:)
1 more week girl:( My friend is goanna be here soon who went on emergency leave:)

Jagu: How about a Vishu sadya as Supari?Is it goanna work? :)
And I hope you too feeling better now, Happy Vishu Man!! kaineettam vende? varunno?

8:06 AM  
Blogger Lost in trance... said...

hahahaha...Looks like u r having fun @ office! Next time he does a mohanlal act, do a shobhana nagavalli act...that shud do it!!
hahahaa...

1:43 PM  
Blogger Bittu's Mamma said...

Lost in Trance: yes it was fun to see all those superstars at one time but my hairs were standing straight in air:)and Mashe I tried that but, in front of his nonstop rajnikant dialouges, Nagavally forgets how to say "vidamaatte" hahaha

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home