Thursday, September 28, 2006

When he talks....

It was dinner time…
I gave him a piece of olive and he gave me an I-will-not- eat -this look.
Amma, what’s it?
It’s olive.
I don’t want Amma
Why? It’s very good you will be big and strong if you eat that.
Big??? Big like you amma? (He was excited now)
Yes !!! Big like Amma!! (I gave more weight to my words).
Then why you eating olive? You already Big na??? It will look strange if you will be bigger, isn’t it?
Errr…hmmm because ….Well I am not goanna be bigger any more but I will be Strong!!
Strong??? Like Spiderman? Really? Give me 2 pieces more :)


Aaachooo ....I sneezed
Bless you ....He said
Acchooo….I sneezed again
Bless you ..... He said again
Thank you…
Say Thanks Amma
I said that Bittu
But you sneezed 2 times and I said bless you 2 times so you should say Thanks 2 times too!!
Eh!! Ha Ha


Amma I will change your name!
eh!
Yes your name is Pink Panther from today!
Pink Panther ?err..but why?
So you will show up in cartoon and I am goanna have your CD.
ohh ...hmm..!!!! (its ok, atleast Pink Panther not Spider-mama)

10 Comments:

Blogger Kusum Rohra said...

That is so so cute. ROTFL. Spider-mama!!!!

8:08 AM  
Blogger Aashi said...

such a cuuuute conversation!!! O God! when will my baby stat talking!!hehe!

12:44 PM  
Blogger Bittu's Mamma said...

Kusum : you know what? may be you goanna meet him soon and can litsen all this live :)

af :Just wait for 1 year and Hisham will make u litsening all these stuffs:)

10:01 PM  
Blogger KJ said...

awwww so cute.....

hugs to both of them.

@Af: when they start talking u will tell them pls keep quiet for few minutes!

:)

KJ

4:10 AM  
Blogger hope and love said...

:))
cute ...

10:08 AM  
Blogger Lost in trance... said...

that post made me smile! :) blog on!

10:09 PM  
Blogger Bittu's Mamma said...

KJ : Happy to see u here again:)And thats so true what u said to af hahaha

Hope and Love : Doc, we always love to litsen those stuffs isn't it?

Lost in Trance :Thanks..I remember his questions and burst in laugh regardless of place and time and it takes me to trouble sometimes :).I hope I will :)

3:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) this made me smile.

1:20 AM  
Blogger Shah cooks said...

came here bloghopping and it was cute to read ur son's queries. really sweet.

5:55 AM  
Blogger Bittu's Mamma said...

lash : Thanks, I am sure you too asked such questions to ur mom, isn't it? :)

Shaheen : Oh my! the blogger who's blog I admire a lot and recipes I tries at weekend is here! Thank you so much dear:)

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home