Monday, May 29, 2006

It has been another hectic day……

I was in the morning meeting as used to do every day and I made sure that my cell phone was in silent mode before it started. Now my co-worker was reading the topic and Bingo my cell phone started flashing, it was my maid and I been so nervous to see a call from her early in the morning. Then it was again a call from her and thousands of thoughts came to my mind. I was struggling between the roles of a professional working woman and worried mother. Even after knowing that meeting will finish in next 2 minutes,I was looking so impatiently to my cell phone, clock and the co-worker who was reading and I suddenly noticed that I am doing something odd that my supervisor giving me a strange look like what is wrong with her! Soon the meeting finished and I just called my maid to ask what is wrong? She said Bittu’s school van didn’t show up this morning there and they were waiting since last half an hour! Ohh I was much relived to litsen the reason for her call early in the morning other than those I thought (all of them were just bad , bad and bad).

I called the driver and his cell phone was switched off, then I called her again to check with our neighbor, since the exams going on may be its off today and I didn’t know. So I thought to call my friend who’s daughter is also in UKG but she said Anna didn’t went school today as she is sick so she have no idea if it’s off, but she said she didn’t get any information like that from school yesterday.
Then I called maid and she said neighbor told it’s off today and she said me indirectly it’s just am being careless to check notice which they sends from school!!! I shook my head, no it can’t possible I read clearly that after 27th only on 4 th is holiday again, but who goanna listen me? I told her anyway it’s too late so he can’t go so just leave it. So here my friend calls me back to tell that the kids from 1st standard got off today and LKG- UKG classes have no changes and may be driver just misunderstand it’s for all of them so he didn’t come to collect Bittu.

I was just recovering from the matter and all the conversations made too early in the morning and I realized that it’s time for Monday Report so Worried Bittu’s Mamma just morphed in to Professional Working Woman again and started starring on the LCD Monitor front of her. :)

6 Comments:

Blogger J N said...

:)


Yay!! Moi First!!!

and

Double Yay For Bittu Getting the day off!!


Jaguuuu

www.rumbling.net

11:16 PM  
Blogger Bittu's Mamma said...

Jaguu : you was the very first commentor on my blog so one more Yay :)

4:08 AM  
Blogger KJ said...

how u doing? hope all ok how was the weekend?

KJ

5:57 AM  
Blogger Bittu's Mamma said...

KJ,
I just been busy busy and busy:(
too many things happend in weekend and I will give a update soon :)

Hope Di is fine now.

Take care,

10:30 PM  
Blogger RP said...

I have tagged you for a meme. Please check it out.

5:39 AM  
Blogger Bittu's Mamma said...

rp: Thanks, I will do it soon:)

5:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home