Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Another Tag!!! 25 Random Questions!

The Tagman tagged me again! (Man thanks a lot,I had fun doing this one!)

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4.

What a coincidence! Me too in office Jaguu, (I can imagine his ear to ear smile to catch me again doing this!) and the nearest book is Asset Management ( Maximo 5.2 Survival Guide) and it’s Page 18 Line 4 goes as:

From the Start Center, roll your cursor over the Business Analysis & Reporting module and selected Reports to open the Report Home.


2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.

I did and the co-worker sitting in front of me is giving me a strange look!!

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?

News

4. Without looking, guess what time it is?

8:15 AM

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?

Oopps…….it’s 8:19 AM.....

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?

I can hear the sounds my co-worker’s keyboard making and slight noise of peoples talking downstairs.

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?

Went to drop ‘D’ Airport {lucky girl went to India for vacation and home is a little bit silent now, I am missing her} :(

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at

Looked at the Julian Calendar to check today’s document number.

9. What are you wearing?

An aqua color Salwar Kurta with same color & white simple needlework on it, my work ID card (yeah, need to wear that all-day long with the ugliest picture of mine I ever had, sigh!) And my Skechers Women’s Luxe (Big sigh again!).

10.Did you dream last night?

Yeah, I dream so often so did last night too. But can’t recall now what was it just remember Danijela’s face

11. When did you last laugh?

Just a few minutes back, a colleague from another section came to take a file, and he asked me suddenly ‘Tu matka khelta hai?” God! It was hard to control; his innocent question and his “Andhra version of Hindi” both leaded me to bursting in laugh. Now you people who wondering what is ‘matka’, it’s a kind of gambling that’s all I listened. By the way I don’t look like a gambler; just he is so innocent and won some money last night so asked me that question in excitement.

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?

On left wall A Certificate of Appreciation (not for me, it belongs to my friend), on Front wall a Calendar with the special beauty of Japan’s nature, organizer, pin board. And on right wall a clock, big mirror, and a big white board. (Behind me two large windows, covering the whole wall, so there is nothing else on that one).

13. Seen anything weird lately?

Authorities’ executed 5 onTuesday here in Kuwait (in public), and the hanging person’s picture landed in my Inbox right after half an hour.

14. What do you think of this quiz?

Good one for time pass.

15. What is the last film you saw?

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Harry Potter 4) ,watching since last 4 days repeated by Bittu the great! :)

16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?

Whatever my family members, close relatives, friends have in their wish list and millions of things of my choice while am on a world tour with all my loved ones (Man, is that money goanna be enough for all of these things?) :)

17. Tell me something about you that I dunno

I can’t go in to a dark room alone, but even if it’s Bittu with me I am fine. (Now don’t smile Ok?)

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?

I would like to remove all kind of violence from this world, na I would like to change the Air Fare no no I would like to remove the poverty from world …or to remove the borders ….ohh no am so confused what to change?.

19. Do you like to dance?

Yes.

20. George Bush.


Ewww... No comments ……..

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?

Now it’s hard for me to select a perfect name alone in such small time so lemme skip this one!

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?

Errr………How to imagine the reality? My first child is a boy (well second too) and I called him “Pranad”, but it’s a different thing that when am with him I keep calling in high pitch every other second “Bittu” which my mamma called him :)

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?

Just for work OK, other than that No…..

24. What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?

Bittu’s Mamma, Bittu’s daddy asked me to send you back and I can’t say no to him! (*Devil grin*)

25. 4 people who must also do this meme in their journal.

I don’t know 4 peoples so I just tag one.

Lost in Trance (I know you tried to save urself from another tag by saying all kind of things about tag in ur last tag post so now it’s ur punishment to take this tag for that hahahah)

4 Comments:

Blogger Lost in trance... said...

:(( waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

1:06 AM  
Blogger J N said...

hmmmmmm....Dreaming abt ex boss... that to a Female????hmm Intersting!! :P


Now that i am da Taggman U are all set to get more tags.. :P


Uncle J....Aka Jaguu...aka Taggman

12:45 PM  
Blogger RP said...

Google took me here while I was looking for Avalosunda! Where is the recipe? :)

12:56 PM  
Blogger Bittu's Mamma said...

Lost in Trance: Don't cry....no more tags...Ok?....or 1 more tag with a strawberry Icecream? which one you will choose? Try to think like 'Luttappi" sometimes :)

Nandana's Uncle aka Jaguu aka Taggman: OK OK I know I know, the "Man" is always saying "interesting" whenever somebody talking about the female. you too jaguu!!!:)hehehe

rp : Ohh my Gosh!!So now Google thinks am the right person when someone looks for avalosunda!!! :) Welcome here Dear and I am goanna try all those recipes first which you posted in your blog:)

12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home