Wednesday, April 19, 2006

For everything there is a season.....or reason?

It was a busy week as usual. Bittu’s Mamma wakes up with hubby’s cell phone alarm 4.40 in the morning (He wakes up first but I can’t sleep after that anyway) and her day begins here which never ends before 11. But she got 3 new reasons to make her feel that “yes it worth, even I have a busy life like this”.

Reason 1: Pravit just turned 8 month yesterday and he has been sitting up on his own since 2 weeks. So happy to see all those cute things about him and it reminds me Bittu’s milestones. And it makes me happier to see both of them enjoying with each other doing all kinda “masti masti”. Thanks to God for giving me the happiness of being a Mom of 2 healthy kids (touch wood!).

Reason 2: It’s always making us feel nice to have somebody care about us and being surrounded by all kind of relations. The other day I came from work and Bittu goes like this to me.
Did you finish your lunch box?
Yes.
Good girl and why you didn’t drink your tea this morning?
I was going to miss the van if I do that, so I didn’t drink.
See, Drink like this (he is doing action of drinking fast) and run fast so you will not miss the van! You should drink your tea, don’t miss it again, OK?
Ok Ok and I just kissed him :)
Later D told me that He saw the tea on table this morning, and he asked maid about it. She said your mamma left it and Bittu was like this “she sits all day in office and she should not leave like that without drinking her tea in the morning; don’t let her go like that Ok?”
It’s so special to listen those caring words from our little ones which we never expect because for us they are always little babies, who can’t think that much, isn’t it?

Reason 3: We buy
this and I don’t know who is over the moon with it, Hubby or Bittu?? :)

PS: Oopsss I forget to tell that I got one more reason to be happy that "Supporting Character " is no more here to bother me as my friend came back :)

10 Comments:

Blogger Lost in trance... said...

WOW...Bittu is a superstar...One pat on the back for him from me...I've ALWAYS toldyu not to work this hard....GRRRR

1:45 PM  
Blogger hope and love said...

me too hav two boys.. but they pref to tease me always..
:))
txs for visiting my blog

9:24 AM  
Blogger J N said...

:)


Wooohooo Bittu!!! Bittu is the Man!!:)
Hmmm...Mitsubishi???? of all the cars? ;) OK OK No Comments....

By the way there is a tag waiting for you on rumbling!!


Uncle J...aka Jaguu

www.rumbling.net

5:05 PM  
Blogger starry said...

HAD FUN READING YOUR POST.

7:22 AM  
Blogger KJ said...

cho chweet of bittu... lots of kissus n bittu n pravit...god bless them.

Guess that u have bought a Mitsubishi... dunno why ETISALAT has blocked that link??

God save us from ETISLAT...

:)
KJ

3:18 AM  
Blogger Simply Aish!!! said...

a tight hug to bittu!!
wish i was like him...
i derive undiluted pleasure in teasing my amma & acchha ;)...but they are my world!!

1:18 PM  
Blogger J N said...

:)

Kaha ho Pyare Mohan..:P ..Bittu & Pavi giving u a hard time??? want a Baby sitter?? ;)

Ohhh...I just tagged Ya!!!Muahha ha ha


Jaguu

www.rumbling.net

5:47 AM  
Blogger Bittu's Mamma said...

Lost in trance:you know him! Errrr now a days am hardly working man.hahah:)

Hope and love: Nice to see you here!! And he is same doc, I can litsen sometimes "acha, ee ammakku vatta" and that nonstop giggling after that.

Uncle J.. aka Jaguu: yes he is my superman (he belives that)!!!
I too have no comments about Mitsubishi Jaguu :)
who else can tag me other than my first commentor?

starry nights: Thanks and welcome to my space :)

KJ :Thanks KJ, he is mamma's cutie pie :) yeah we bought a Mitsubishi Space Wagon :)
"God save us from ETISLAT..." haha that was so sweet.

Simply Aish!!! Thanks and nice to see u here.

Uncle J.. aka Jaguu: yehi hai Sarkar!Just lost in deadlines. No they don't.but I would still like to have a baby sitter like u for them.:)

what one more tag? adi!! hahaha:)

11:07 PM  
Blogger Kusum Rohra said...

Heheh, More power to bittu, will wait for you to do that tag.

2:30 AM  
Blogger Bittu's Mamma said...

Kusum: he is superman/spiderman when jumping from sofa & bed and Tarzon while using my curatins to rech his destination :)
and I did that ,u can read it now.

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home