Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Update.........After 3 weeks!

It’s been more than 3 weeks that I didn’t get a chance to nourish my blog with a new post. When I wanted to post something didn’t get time and now I got time and don’t know from where to start. Hmm let’s start with this :)

Bittu’s Birthday

First weekend of month was just a mixture of feelings, happiness, anxiety, busyness and chilling out. Mamma’s baby boy just turned five on 5th of June and I still can’t believe that it’s been five years to that night which I feel like just yesterday when we waited for him all night and finally after 16 hours of waiting and pain he agreed to show up just next day morning:). Bittu was waiting so eagerly for his Birthday and since last month he was asking me mamma how many days more for my Birthday, and the innocent reason behind his excitement was just that he is goanna have a box of chocolates to distribute in class and can wear his new clothes instead of his school uniform that day .


Here is a picture of Bittu's birthday cake , I don't know what is wrong with the camera, it showing April 22 when it was June 5th!!

An incident with Naughty Pavi

On Bittu’s Birthday morning he went to school and we went to chamber of comerce, ministry of foreign affairs and then Indian Embassy for some paper work of my sis’s visa.
It was going to take half of the day so I was organized with all kind of things like water, milk, biscuit, pampers, extra clothes and towels which I should take when I go out with an 9 month old baby. Well it was my thought and an incident happened that made me think again that is my ‘list of things to take’ is complete?
We were at embassy waiting for an officer who was in meeting and I thought to change Pavi’s diaper. I took Pavi to rest room with a towel and diaper; I just removed his diaper and was looking for a trashcan to throw it but couldn’t find one near to me. I walked to the other one which was 2 steps away and Bingo Pavi did the little job on me same time!
I handover him to hubby after changing and then cleaned myself , now it was so funny I was standing in the queue , all my kurta was wet more not by his ‘little job’ but because of “my cleaning” and I tried to hide it with Pavi’s towel , I was asking hubby again and again is it smelling ??? And he was just teasing me saying well, it smells usually you know but not now. I stood outside in Sun for 10 minutes to dry my wet kurta and that was the moment I thought it’s not enough to carry extra clothes for Pavi but I should take one for me too while going out hahahaha.


Stress!!!

At work place I always try to keep the positive energy filled in me which I can spread around and I believe that to pursue success effectively, you must build supportive relationships that will help you work toward your goals. To build those relationships, you need to trust others; and to earn their trust, you in turn must learn to be trustworthy. But it makes me feel sad when I see the things, peoples, thoughts and the trust changing in a second and it leads me to negative thoughts like am I wrong person in right place or right person in wrong place?. But after 2 weeks of struggle I decided not to fill that negative thoughts in myself and not quit the job which I love just because of some meaner people. I don’t want to, period!


Bittu’s vacation

Bittu’s vacation started and he is enjoying it well. But for me sometimes it’s hard to believe that am not dreaming and whatever I see it’s true!! Last night it was around 11:00 when I called him to go to bed but he wanted to watch TV. I was so tiered and went to bed leaving him in the leaving room watching TV and was thinking that he will not sit more than 10 minutes alone. I didn’t even realize when I slept and wake up after sometime listening television’s noise from next room and went there thinking that he might be sleeping in the sofa. And what I see there is Bittu cleaning his small study table with a wet cloth and It’s 3:00 AM !!!! I asked him what you doing he said ohh I was doing coloring and it spread on my table. I said come on we will sleep and he was still in the mood to watch TV, I rolled my eyes and frighten him then he went to bed. I covered him with the blanket and left to fill Pavi’s bottle with hot milk, came back just to see that Bittu was in a deep slumber within that 5 minutes!


Another weekend is coming and I will have some more to write , untill then keep smiling:)

2 Comments:

Blogger starry said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog. happy birthday to Bittu.you had a busy three weeks. you have a nice blog, enjoyed reading the post.

2:39 PM  
Blogger Lost in trance... said...

"the job which I love "...u changed jobs?

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home